8.23.2009

The TUBES are coming... The TUBES are coming...!!!!

Hi Everybody!!!
Yeah!!!! The TUBES FINALLY... are coming... :)
Until the new website www.norascott.com
is open I left here a preview
of my early tubes.
They are only an example, because I designed a lot different kind of tubes ;)

A long this last months I made a lot different "Series" of tubes:

I made a Collection of Girls called "Las Nenitas de Sofia©", it mean in English "Sofia's Little Girls", the little Fairy in the banner of this blog is one of them, she is called "Nene Blue Fairy" .

Also I made other kinds of "Fairies", different "Cute Animal" tubes and My Collection: "Bugs", some "Weird Flowers" and other "Cute Flowers".
Also I designed other Series like:
"Cars & Motorcicles"
"Sports"
"Godmothers"

Besides when I'll open my new personal website

You'll find my new Series: "My Pinups", "Angels", & "Bad Girls"

and... a lot of different things that I thought maybe You would like.
so... this is all for now folks!

We'll see ya in my new website... SOON

kisses & hugs!!

Sofia©

No comments:

Post a Comment